Tonasket (Booth & Partners [B&P]), being the Personal Information Controller, shall be responsible for the collection, processng and use of your personal information and/or sensitive personal information (personal information). It shall ensure that the personal information are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other applicable issuances. Subject to your consent and other pertinent requirements, your personal information may be shared with Booth & Partners Singapore for purposes of job application and recruitment process.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide us certain information may limit our ability to evaluate your qualification for employment with Tonasket (B&P).
This policy explains:
A. What information we collect during your application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
B. How we use that information; and
C. How to access and update that information.
Subject to the provisions of Republic Act No. 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, personal information may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries or partners in other jurisdictions for employment consideration purposes.
In compliance with the General the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is understood that for individuals located in the European Union, by submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to the transfer of that information outside the European Economic Area to countries where privacy standards may differ.
A. Application Information
We will collect personal information during your use of this website and through our online application process such as:
- Full Name, address, email address, telephone or mobile number, or other contact information;
- Resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in connection with the application process;
- Type of employment sought, job role that you are interested in, desired salary, or other job preferences;
- How you heard about the position;
- Sensitive information (race/ethnic origin) if you choose to submit it as part of the applications process, and;
- Names and contact information for references
It is your responsibility to obtain the consent of your references before providing their personal information.
B. Use of Personal Information
The personal information you submit will be used and processed for the following purposes:
- To assess your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- To verify your information and conduct reference checks;
- To conduct background checks if you are offered a job;
- To communicate with you and inform you of career opportunities;
- To create and submit reports as required by law or regulation;
- To improve our recruitment process; and
- Legal defense as necessary
If you accept employment with Tonasket (B&P), the personal information collected will become part of your employment record and will be used for employment purposes.
Tonasket (B&P) conducts criminal background checks on all employees once they have completed the application process and are offered a job.
Tonasket (B&P) will keep the personal information that you provide confidential. However, it may be necessary for the Company to transfer and disclose your personal information to our affiliates, subsidiaries, or partners in other jurisdictions for employment consideration purposes.
D. Access to Personal Information/Retention
Tonasket (B&P) takes appropriate physical, technical, organizational measures to protect your personal information. All personal information is retained in accordance with local privacy laws. We may also retain personal information to consider you for other jobs for which you may be qualified for a period of 5 years.
We may change this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes to the Policy on this page. Each version of the Policy is identified at the top of the page by its effective date.
Do you have questions/Request for Copy or Correction?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
You may email us at careers(at)booth(dot)com(dot)sg.