Generally perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks which include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, and reconciling invoices. He or she should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers, as well as ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial/accounting team.
- Type accurately, prepare, and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as needed.
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- BS/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Good English communication and comprehension, both written and verbal