The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for all accounts payable administrative functions.
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Review and action all new emails sent to our AP inbox on a daily basis, including responding to Vendor inquiries on a number of different topics.
- Receive, research, and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions, which will be approved by the Controller.
- Be responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval, and invoice processing.
- Be responsible for IRS 1099 compliance and reporting.
- Be responsible for imaging and record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement process improvements.
- Process cash receipts and accounts receivable maintenance transactions.
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Experience using an ERP (accounting) system – ideally Netsuite – is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Xero, Quickbooks, or MYOB is a must
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience in a BPO / outsourcing environment is desirable
- Must work well in a team environment, be highly self-motivated, and resilient
- Work-from-home opportunity (should be ready with a DSL or Fibr ISP) but must be amenable to work in Makati City as required