The role must provide back-office support to Customer Service and should be able to perform ad hoc tasks. He or she must be flexible and keen on details, and reports directly to the Team Manager for Manila.
- Receive connection requests and adds in AMAT Tool daily.
- Check the prospecting report daily to ensure all jobs are captured.
- Check the daily list of jobs sent to meter readers against the daily report in AMAT Tool to ensure all jobs are captured.
- Customer’s Account Set-up
- Add assigned meter number for the tenancy.
- Check if connection has been sent to the meter reader.
- Add charges.
- Update account information.
- Opening and closing reads (monthly)
- ES Plus (Back Up)
- Respond to email inquiries (Back up)
- Ad hoc tasks
- Word Document formatting
- Freshdesk admin
- Add unallocated meters to accounts
- 2-3 years exposure in Admin Support and/or Customer Service
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Adept in using Google Office Tools, SharePoint, Microsoft Tools and Teams
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- BS degree in Business Administration, or any related field
- Exceptional English communications, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work in Makati City, Mondays to Fridays, 5AM-2PM work schedule