- Support Buying team through providing advice on operational deadlines and processes, and writing/updating POs.
- Ensure on-time and accurate PO delivery by communicating with buyers, vendors, and operations team.
- Onboard new vendors via distribution of routing guides and collection of information for vendor database.
- Drop ship program management.
- Enforce vendor compliance to routing guides via regular communication.
- Be responsible for updating regular reports that help track operation performance and KPIs.
- Support other Operations Special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong ability to self-prioritize and juggle multiple and spur-of-the-moment tasks
- Problem solver and independent thinker
- Highly analytical
- E-commerce, inventory, or order management experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills