ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and have an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
As a marketing associate for the CRM team, you will play a key role in ensuring all marketing campaigns adhere to best practices and are error-free before deployment. You will play a pivotal role in the success of the business serving as the cosmetic QA lead for our campaigns. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated and organized individual with high attention to detail who is able to make quick but well-informed decisions.
- Lead regular and extensive QA efforts on email, mobile, and merchandising channels to ensure all campaigns are accurate, render properly and adhere to channel best practices.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns adhere to channel best practices.
- Ensure all email campaigns render properly across all email clients.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or analytical field
- 1-year experience in e-commerce marketing
- Autonomous worker with strong desire to produce high quality work
- Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints
- Proven experience as self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Amenable to work in Makati City