Our growing team is looking for a skilled customer-oriented service representative who will act as a liaison to provide product and/or service information. We need enthusiastic individuals who can listen to emerging customer service issues and offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Answer inquiries and fulfill requests through chat, email, and phone call.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs by working with customers to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives efficiently on the first contact.
- Proactive customer management, including resolution of issues and customer follow-up.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, complete processes, and maintain applicable paperwork and reports.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES ACQUIRED
- At least three years’ experience in providing customer support over the phone
- Ability to probe effectively and diagnose root cause of problems or issues
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, especially word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Willing to work on a night shift, fixed weekends off