- We’re offering this position to ensure that things are running smoothly with customers, where you will act as a liaison via multiple channels. We like to get chatty on the Customer Experience team, so we hope you do too. Here is a roundup of the role:
- Assist Customer via our customer service platforms. At this time, that will mostly be with e-mail via the Gorgias platform
- Improve the customer service experience by optimizing service and response times.
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as FAQs.
- Be logical and analytical to see trends and quality issues. Identify common customer challenges and proactively communicate this with HQ in an organized manner.
- Master the different platforms we use in order to efficiently and effectively maintain customer relationships. These includes Shopify, Stitch Labs, and other applications.
- Be an authentic brand advocate: you’ll know it and like it, and be able to let that shine when interacting with customers.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in customer service, ideally email support
- Proficient in updating a database and/or platform. A background on any CRM, platform, and/or customer service software is highly desirable
- Exceptional English communications, both written and verbal. A fabulous communicator who understands the subtleties of tone and how to adapt when necessary (read: be playful and fun when you can)
- Has a previous experience with customer service and is excited to dive in again with a creative approach
- Sound time management, decision making, and organizational skills
- Should be someone with great interpersonal skills – fun, funky, awesome sense of humor, and liberated.
- Proactive and has the initiative. Willing to step up to the plate when extra help is needed
- Someone who can think outside the box and takes ownership of their work.
- Excited to work for a slightly kooky, but all together professional brand!