- Develop graphics for collaterals, illustrations, event logos, website, app, and other digital interfaces
- Responsible for presentation and visualization drawings
- Also responsible for developing mock-ups for web design
- Setting, communication, and maintaining timelines and priorities in the multiple project environments
- Internal group discussion for creative event theming and concept. Working with the Account Manager to liaise with the client to determine their requirements and budget
- Liaise with external production stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and production to the highest quality
- Managing and verification all vendor, supplier, and production contractor relationship
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design with 4‐5 years of experience in event or advertising studio/agency.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies. A master of Adobe Creative Applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to the clients. Develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of our clients.
- A keen eye for design
- Good English comprehension and communication
- Excellent Time‐management skills and someone who can work under pressure.