Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Project management of ad campaigns, email campaigns, website projects, SEO campaigns, video production, events, etc.
- Suggest marketing initiatives and strategies to improve lead generation.
- Help to promote uniformity and consistency of brand in all marketing materials and across multiple platforms.
- Manage content creation across multiple platforms and work with graphic design & content team to produce promotional materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with partner agencies and outsourced team (e.g. Performance Marketing Agency, Freelance Website developer)
- Assist HR & Engagement team with organizing promotional events, company events, etc.
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and SEO rankings)
- Other related tasks pertaining to marketing and communications
- Manage associates under the internal Marketing team
- Oversee the activities of the team by ensuring functions are efficiently performed in a quality-oriented environment reflecting the Company’s values;
- Coach, develop, and mentor the team individually to achieve quality performance, setting priorities to assist with establishing and attaining career development goals;
- Handle and facilitate employees’ personal development activities and tracking for all team members within the area of responsibility;
- Track and manage the rewards / incentive program of the team;
- Thoroughly prepare and professionally conduct timely performance appraisals of direct reports
- Delegates and manages the workload of the team ensuring that there is balance or that all tasks are handled should the team be undermanned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, GSuite, Marketing software (CRM), web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Tools of the Trade
These are the tools and software the role should be familiar with:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- Content Management Systems (WordPress)