As a result of business growth, this is a newly created position to support our existing ERP (NetSuite) as well as to be part of an exciting journey to use data to deliver sustained change, improvement, and outcomes. Are you a driven administrator with the ability to manage processes and deliver on the enhancements?
The role will report to the Business Systems Manager (based in Sydney) and will have regular interaction with the members of the Business Systems, Finance, and Operations teams.
- Be the admin of NetSuite. Support and document the existing business process and identify opportunities for continued improvement and development.
- Be the enabler of NetSuite. This includes managing the relationship with internal users, handling outages, maintenance, security, updates, backups, licenses and user permissions/roles, data integrity and privacy.
- Work with the business systems analyst and stakeholders across the business to identify and implement business processes including; developing user stories, translating user stories into defined business processes and preparing detailed requirements and specifications for implementation.
- Implement solutions using cloud-based SaaS systems, including best practice, to implement and set up reports and dashboards and to manage plug-ins such as Payment Gateways and Expense systems.
- Ensure users across the business have necessary skills for their role. This includes: executing an implementation plan when a new system or process is rolled out, training the team including super users, being across the latest product developments, and translating technical language into a functional capability.
- Drive business best practice and continuous improvement initiatives through delivery of business process transformation and implementations including enabling data structures and documenting business outcomes, process, and workflows.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years NetSuite experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain technical system concepts in simple language to stakeholders
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools and systems
- Ability to create and manage Searches and Reports
- Ability to manage NetSuite records
- Ability to create and maintain SuiteFlows
- Data skills using tools such as MS SQL Server, MS Excel, etc.
- Solution-oriented, self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to foster positive rapport across multiple departments and staff levels, proven ability at multi-tasking
- Ability to support internal and external customers as well as communicate and interact effectively with multinational team members in a global environment
- Ability to understand and modify SuiteScript is desired
- Ability to participate and communicate effectively with the onshore team within an Agile working framework (regular stand-ups, task management)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to contribute consistently to the goals of the Business Systems Team