- Resolve customer incidents, problems and change requests to required service level targets.
- Apply technical knowledge to effectively analyze and resolve problems.
- Manage time in a manner to ensure all tasks are completed within specified time frames.
- Liaise with customers to perform incident analysis and problem resolution management, to required service targets, defining and recommending solutions where no precedent solution is available
- Demonstrate strong communication skills ensuring that verbal and written responses when dealing with customers and other team members are relevant, clear, complete and logical.
- Accurately and consistently perform general administration and management of job logging functions.
- Assess and evaluate risk and understand the implications of new technologies.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades.
- Liaise with peers and customers to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Produce, manage and adhere to documentation e.g. naming standards, site schematics, change control documents
- Manage time in a manner to ensure all tasks are completed within specified time frames and operate within ITIL service management processes including incident, problem and change management.
- Uphold and adhere to Data#3’s core values, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Take on any additional duties as requested by your manager in line with Business Unit objectives.
- Represent Data#3 in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years’ experience in an IT environment
- Proven experience in a senior network support role
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with customers at all organizational levels
- Effective oral and written communication skills to ensure clear and accurate communication with all stakeholders
- Effective negotiation and problem resolution skills to achieve win-win situation
- Demonstrated skills in developing high-level relationships with clients, vendors, and industry leaders
- Ability to apply technology to contribute to the overall goals of the organization
- Integrity in dealing with personnel, customer and supplier issues
- Demonstrated work history of ethical business practice
- Self-motivated and outcome orientated
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING
- Cisco Routing and Switching – VLAN/VPN
- Cisco Wireless & NAC
- Network Management Tools
- ITIL – Service Management Tools