ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
The Product Operations Manager – Lobby Merchandising is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
- Manage revenue performance of excess demand capture and cross sell contests.
- Define operational processes and standards across the team of associates responsible for 24-hour monitoring of the operations.
- Develop frameworks for capturing excess demand, both in terms of contest sizing and timing.
- Partner with data science team to automate existing tasks and improve performance of current algorithm-driven functions.
- Partner with the development team to improve contest posting and management tools.
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic, quantitative role
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- Extensive experience with data manipulation and reporting tools like Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.
- Strong knowledge of business metrics and forecasting future results
- Experience in risk management, trading, and daily operational decision making
- Amenable to work in Makati City