ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and have an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
- Understand each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs.
- Provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers.
- Create different data views to help the team analyze performance.
- Prepare growth team’s weekly and monthly spend and performance reporting.
- Use technology to automate some processes as you see opportunities.
- Minimize the variance between our projections and actuals.
- Partner with Analytics and Finance in identifying data sources, automating processes, and ensuring the numbers are delivered to stakeholders.
- The ability to collaborate with marketers and analytics on tracking, measurement, and spend
- Be able to maintain meticulous documentation of processes and attention to detail
- Be able to adapt to a fast pace and constant changes
- Experience with advanced Excel features required
- Experience using SQL to write complex queries and creating tableau reports preferred
- Familiarity with advertising, performance marketing, attribution terminology, and metrics
- Experience managing a small team of reporting analysts
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in performance marketing, business/financial planning
- Amenable to work in Makati City