- Refresh documentation into standardized templates.
- Translate reporting needs into production reports and dashboards.
- Minor re-writes of processes and procedures to ensure consistent language
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible.
- Automate data preparation and report creation where possible.
- Development of ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualize data utilizing Power BI.
- Ability to handle various data sources, using data modelling work to develop reporting capabilities and valuable insights across these data sources is key
- Develop queries to extract data on department needs
- Experience with reporting from ITSM systems, ServiceNow
- Over 5 years work experience and at least 2 years working in a data analysis or reporting role
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and maintaining BI reports, optimizing efficiency in manipulating data and writing complex queries
- Background in statistics and business/data modelling
- Microsoft Word and Excel (Advanced experience)
- Hands-on experience in Power-BI
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Exceptional English communications, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work in Makati City, Mondays to Fridays, 7AM-4PM work schedule
- Good-to-Have: ITIL Foundation V3 (certification)