The Resident Services Specialist is a customer service hero and knows how to ask the right questions to get the job done well. Not only are they responsible for all resident-related administration, phone interactions and special projects, but they are the front lines of communication. In this role you partner with Blue Pool internal teams, the property managers, and the residents to create successful relationships by being the voice of both parties. This is not just about servicing the needs with urgency but with thoroughness and integrity. This role’s aim is to have as many people walk away with a smile as possible, by addressing concerns and providing excellent customer service.
- Be the arm of communication between the Management Teams and the Residents, both written and verbal.
- Assist in creation of legal documents and communications.
- Track and manage communications involving the residents and the building or property managers.
- Process and manage resident payments with assistance from Accounts Receivable.
- Oversees communications between the residents and Management teams for move outs, lease breaks, and minor requests.
- Finalize permanent relocation documentation with Management Teams.
- Manages resident satisfaction by providing creative solutions within guidelines.
- Maintains all records in internal databases and trackers.
- Responsible for completing any administrative tasks associated with assigned portfolio, as well as other tasks, specifically assigned to them by Management Team.
- As a face of the company, help with the front lines of communication, and escalated tenant concerns upon need.
- Perform training as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Yardi, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills preferred
- Must be detail oriented and organized with a keen ability for multi-tasking
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Takes initiative, and takes pride in problem solving
- Good technical and interpersonal skills required
- Reliable and treats people with the same integrity they expect from others
- Works well in a fast-paced environment