ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and have an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
The Sports Data Coordinator is primarily responsible for utilizing sports statistics and research to ensure the highest possible game quality for our users. You must be detail-oriented, as game quality is dependent on correct and accurate statistics. Please note that you will be working on weekdays, weekends and weeknights.
- Add and update live data during live sporting events.
- Report any concerns of issues to management in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data entered is accurate, and the quality standards and procedures are maintained.
- Take pride in your work, while being thorough, proactive, and paying attention to detail.
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work around a sports schedule
- Knowledge of e-sports titles is a plus
- Amenable to work in Makati City