To ensure the National Switchboard for Australia is professionally and efficiently managed by making sure all inbound calls are transferred to the correct person within the business.
The key responsibility is to provide support to your team. Activities will vary and may include one or all of the following:
- Answer incoming phone calls from the national switchboard.
- Take messages and direct callers to the appropriate person using the Michael Page internal switch system.
- Keep abreast of employment changes within the Australian business and ensure all training packs and team lists are up-to-date.
- Intermediate Word
- Touch typist – 40 wpm
- Ability to work without supervision
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Strong English communications skills – both oral and written
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIORS
- As your role within Michael Page International includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviors and respect to all our employees, and work with a spirit of cooperation.