We require a System Integration Specialist to assist with a program of work to fully integrate existing SaaS and internal business systems platforms.
The role will report to the Business Systems Manager (based in Sydney) and will have regular interaction with the members of the Business Systems, Operations, and Engineering teams.
- Perform analysis with respect to integration of various applications (SaaS and internal), databases, files, and business processes.
- Design and implement RAML-based APIs (RESTful API Modeling Language) following best practice lifecycle and Mulesoft (Salesforce) framework of System, Process and Experience API Layers.
- Review, document, and improve integrations and processes.
- Troubleshoot, analyse, and fix issues both in development and production processes.
- Participate in planning and solution generation with other members of the Business Systems team, BAs and other Audinate teams as required (e.g., finance, product management, engineering).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mulesoft Anypoint experience preferred (Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API Management)
- Building RAML based APIs
- Salesforce integration (Mulesoft Accelerator experience desirable)
- API Authentication
- CI/CD processes (GitHub and Jenkins pipelines within the context of Mulesoft)
- Managing Data Transformations (e.g. Dataweave)
- Knowledge of Message Queuing
- ERP platform experience (NetSuite ideal)
- Identity Platform integration experience
- 2 years’ proven experience in a similar position
- Ability to participate and communicate effectively with the onshore team within an Agile working framework (regular stand-ups, task management)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to contribute consistently to the goals of the Business Systems Team