- Represent Booth & Partners as a tribe whose main goal is to match candidates to the positions and clients they can work along with effectively for long term.
- Be the company ambassadors and highlight lifestyle advantages of working with Booth & Partners.
- Study and be intimate with the job description and client’s business.
- Source and paper-screen candidates based on IT and Non-IT job requests, and source from our job seeker database (Zoho) and outside platforms.
- Conduct in-depth phone interviews and/or assess walk-in applicants.
- Accurately assess and negotiate asking rate of the candidates and not skew the market value.
- Generate relevant online examination/s for the candidates.
- Properly utilize our ATS (Zoho), create a candidate profile for qualified candidates coming from different media, and document all contacts made to the candidates.
- Decide with the Managers on the best fit candidate to be endorsed.
- Document evaluation notes accordingly prior to any endorsements and generate recruitment reports and/or any other reports which may be helpful with recruitment analytics.
- Have weekly calibration with the Recruitment Manager and the Operations Manager regarding the job requests, productivity, struggles, feedback, and updates.
- Proactively ask questions from the team and/or Managers if unsure about something.
- Continually learn by researching and reading on un/known skills, terms, and job roles.
- Serve as a back-up for the Recruitment Associate in cases s/he may be on leave or out of the office.
- Join careers/job fairs, personally engage with candidates, collate a list, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Psychology, HR, or any related course
- Minimum of 6 months experience in HR and/or Recruitment
- Tech savvy; proficient in using different tools such as Google Suites, MS Office, Skype, Zoom, and the likes
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent English communication and comprehension, both written and verbal
- Experience within a professional services or consulting company
- Experience in handling or dealing with foreign clients
- Great interpersonal skills
- Keen to details
- Proactive and can think outside the box