The Virtual Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new businesses. The principal focus of this position is to develop customer relationships and secure new business opportunities through outbound calls.
- Contact businesses and manage customer relationships to promote products and/or services through outbound calls, emails, and other forms of communication provided.
- Prospect and generate leads through online research and directory listings primarily businesses that ships international (import/export).
- Promote and position service offerings to reacquire the assigned accounts that have expired/discontinued service relationships with the company.
- Develop the ability to negotiate with the end users the terms and condition of the service contracts aligned with the company’s standards.
- Ensure proper communication that renewal of service contracts is made on time.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
- Explain the product or service to potential customers and be able to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue targets.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by the management.