- Utilize OCR software (wherever possible) enter all invoices (AP and credit card) into Jobpac and match with purchase orders.
- Chase/seek approval for invoices post pending invoices (post pending invoice and post authority in Jobpac)
- Chase suppliers for revised invoices if required
- Resolve invoice discrepancies Chase unapproved invoices daily, especially at the end of month
- Process creditor payments for credit card payments
- Maintain credit card tracking excel sheet (daily)
- Credit card reconciliations Code non-project (NP) invoices and send for approval
- Send daily pending invoice report Miscellaneous filing Ad hoc administration
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.