- We are looking for a proficient and eager Front-End Developer to join our growing and agile team. In this role, you will work directly with our Product Manager and engineering team to build new features and enhance onsite customer experience.
- This is a remote role to be based in OH, CA, or NY. We are not considering entry-level candidates or those who do not reside in those three states.
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable and effective working with a team while relying on digital communication. We use Slack and Google Hangouts for our daily stand-ups and communication.
- If you are excited to dive in and make a meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.
- Transition our front-end from Rails templates to client-side rendering with React & Redux
- Add spec coverage to our front-end
- Build out new kinds of pages on our site based on wireframes and mockups
- Make UI adjustments to boost conversion rate using results from A/B tests
- 3-6 years of engineering experience with the languages listed below:
- CSS / SCSS
- Practical yet ambitious – ability to break down tasks into manageable chunks, differentiate between must-haves versus nice-to-haves, handle uncertainty, and see projects through to their completion
- Experience in Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience using Basecamp’s Shape Up methodology for sprint planning
- You write a cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would be a great fit
- Have experience in UX/UI best practices
- Have familiarity in eCommerce applications