The main goal of the Lead Generation Specialist is to identify new leads for client revenue expansion for the company. This individual will use their experience and business acumen to identify ways to promote and maintain brand relevance in the face of competition. Their tasks involve researching new client opportunities, creating business plans, and staying on top of industry-specific trends.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a good track record in business development, lead generation, or outbound sales. This person should possess excellent communication and writing skills, be adept in business and development, as well as, have interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Mainly prospecting leads/clients
- Prospecting and/or research by phone, email, & LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator, as well as other social media platforms
- Will be provided with lead qualifier/categories to properly filter and target the right companies
- Manage and maintain our CRM/database while also keeping track of competitors’ product developments and marketing strategies
- Accelerate sales cycle and reach target accounts
- Able to hit and/or exceed the set KPIs: Generated Leads, Appointment sets, and Appointments accepted may be measured
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
- 2-3 years exposure in lead generation, outbound sales, business development, and/or cold calling
- Proven experience and track record in lead qualifying and business development
- Adept in using sales/pipeline monitoring software and/or CRM
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- BS degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Sales, or any related field
- Exceptional English communications, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work in Makati City, Mondays to Fridays, 9PM-6AM work schedule