ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
The Product Operations Manager – Revenue is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sport owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, manage millions of dollars of risk exposure, and deliver the P&L for your sports.
- Manage the P&L for a set of sports, ensuring we deliver net revenue that meets Op Plan Targets.
- Manage a team of sport owners responsible for daily & weekly contest sizing and posting.
- Define strategy to ensure multi-year growth of your designated sports.
- Create monthly and end-of-season retrospectives to ensure we continuously improve in our management of your designated sports.
- Collaborate with marketing on the launch of each sports season to maximize sport adoption and new user acquisition.
- Work alongside other sports managers to develop best practices for sports management and team development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field (Engineering, Math, Sciences, Economics, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic, quantitative role
- 1+ year of management experience
- Strong knowledge of business metrics and proven ability to forecast future results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work irregular hours as required by sports season
- Bonus for experience with data manipulation or reporting tools (Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Bonus for experience in risk management, trading, or daily operational decision-making a plus
- Amenable to work in Makati City