- Act as the first point of contact providing support services, including taking calls from customers and responding to emails
- Drive a successful customer experience, through effective communication and correctly identifying the urgency of the request.
- Work remotely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Service Desk ITSM System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Incidents and service requests are escalated to internal support teams or external service providers via the ITSM System
- Work with internal support teams to resolve repeat events, adding value directly to the customer by resolving underlying issues
- Adhere to Major Incident Management processes to escalate critical incidents reported or identified
- Contribute to the development of customer service delivery improvements, processes, procedures and documentation
a. Uphold and adhere to Data#3’s core values, guidelines, policies and procedures.
b. Represent Data#3 in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
c. You are required to perform your duties safely without risk to your own health and safety or the health and safety of others.
d. You are required to be flexible to work in additional roles or capacities or take on additional or varied duties, as may be assigned to you, that you are skilled and capable of performing. Data#3 may alter your position, position description, position title, location and responsibilities in accordance with changing business needs and priorities.
As part of your position, in addition to (c) above, you:
• may be required to perform your duties off-site, including at customer, vendor/partner and supplier sites, which require,
as a condition of entry, you to hold a National Police Certificate;
• may be responsible for accessing internal and third party computer systems containing highly sensitive confidential
corporate and personal information;
• may be engaged in capacities that require Data#3 to have the highest degree of confidence that you will perform your
duties with a high level of honesty and integrity.
Accordingly, the satisfactory completion of a National Police Certificate is an inherent requirement of your position.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong verbal & written English communication skills
- Effective time management & trouble shooting skills
- Proven ability to work within deadlines with minimum supervision
- Experience with using ServiceNow or similar ITSM ticket logging system
- Ability to deal with busy, high-pressured situations
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Ability to assist other staff with the adaptation of new and/or changed processes
- Ability to identify and document knowledge gaps
- Develop documentation skills for procedure updates and report creation
- Relevant Tertiary or Diploma qualifications
- Industry certifications are desirable, eg. CCNA, MCP etc.
- ITIL v3 certification required